This has been an expectedly crazy week, and I think it’s the shortest, yet longest, week ever.
Things that Make Me Happy
- This weekend, even though it maybe raining, I get to see some of my favorite people, Meredith and Karen. We’re running the Back on my Feet 5 mile here in Philly.
- It appears spring is finally here. So they say…
- I came home to this yesterday.
Areas of Focus
- I have a big decision (well, kind of decisions) to make and its potentially life changing. I need to spend some serious introspective time this weekend and determine the right decision.
- Continue to stay strong. I’ve been making good progress by staying committed to eating healthy and sticking to my training.
- Sleep! I’m making some progress (small, but it’s a start) with shutting down and I’m getting a little more sleep each night.
- I ran my fastest 9 mile long run this weekend. It was tough mentally for me, but I was able to use some sadness to push myself.
- I’m learning how to deal with difficult training. I’m finding the value in learning that making it happen, even if you have to back off and push 50 or 75% instead of 110% it will drive improvement. Mentally and physically.
- My decisions are due to some big wins professionally. I’m beyond honored to have these decisons, but I might go crazy in the next few days.
What’s on your list this week?
Happiness, focus, accomplishment?