I’ve decided to bring back Three on Thursday again. Mostly because it’s a pretty easy way to get a good post in 😊
Three Things that make me Happy
- PTO time. You can use a PTO day for anything. I decided when I saw my Friday was pretty open, to see if I could keep it that way. I successfully did, and am now taking tomorrow off. I just need a break. Now I get it!
- My weekly flowers. Every night when I come home, they make me smile. Every night.
- These new almond butters. Seriously. They are the best almond butter I’ve ever had.
Three Areas of Focus
- Lowering the snippity level I’ve been having. I’ve been tending to respond to people at work more sharply than I should.
- Continuing to stay consistent and strong with my nutrition.
- See my Staircase Landing post earlier this week, and sim to have less dirty dishes in my sink.
- I’m making some big strides in my speed work. Unite Fitness is clearly having a positive impact on my running!
- I’ve lost more than 6 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks by being consistent and focused.
- I’ve made some solid “I don’t need that” decisions this week, after my performance bonus hit my bank account. This is usually when I can talk myself into anything.
What are your happy, area of focus, and accomplishments this week?